Congratulations Pepperdine Graziadio Business School graduates! Completing your degree during these uncertain times can be confusing, as normal activities and procedures may not be clear. Please take a moment to review some of the frequently asked questions about graduating and future commencement ceremonies.
- How can I ensure that I continue to receive information in regards to the Summer Commencement
Graduates from the Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 will receive communications to their Pepperdine email accounts. Please check them regularly. The last communication was distributed on July 2, 2021 at 9:00 AM.
- Which graduating classes can participate in the Summer ceremony?
All graduates form the Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 graduating classes are invited to participate.
- How many guests can I bring?
Graduates will be allowed (6) six tickets each. Detailed instructions and the link to claim tickets will be distributed on July 19, 2021.
- When will ticket information be provided?
Detailed instructions and the link to claim tickets will be distributed on July 19, 2021.
- Will the ceremony be held indoors or outdoors?
The ceremony will be held on the Malibu campus at Alumni Park. Detailed instructions for graduates, and their guests, will be available no later than 2 weeks prior to the ceremonies.
- I graduated in the Fall 2019 or will graduate in Fall 2021, can I participate in the
For “Graduate Walkers” that fall outside of the Spring 2020-Summer 2021 terms, please submit your request here. I will confirm availability to participate in the ceremony no later than 4 weeks prior to the ceremony.
- I graduate in the Fall 2021, when will my commencement ceremony be?
As we no longer host a commencement ceremony in the Fall (December), your ceremony will be in Spring 2022 (April) on April 23, 2022.