Graziadio Thought Leadership
We Broaden Views and Influence Conversations
Our faculty dedicate time and focus not only to our students, but to the advancement of a greater conversation about challenges and opportunities in contemporary business.
Issues of innovation, ethics, and the promotion of leadership diversity are just some of the areas in which Graziadio thought leaders make their voices heard. Through these noteworthy contributions, our community elevates the reputation of our school and expresses the values in our mission.
Explore our business blog where we weigh in on topics surrounding leadership performance, technological innovations or visit the Pepperdine Graziadio Newsroom for insights on our notable and respected contributions to the business world.
- Pepperdine Graziadio Alumus Oscar Munoz Recognized as Top Future 500 CEO with an MBA
- Miriam Lacey Authors Opinion on Entrepreneurs and the "High Hope" Environment
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Dr. Dave Smith Comments on Labor Union Gaining Momentum
- Forbes: Dr. Paul Gift's Analysis on Financials Released from the UFC Antitrust Lawsuit
- Dignity Health Global Education and Pepperdine Graziadio Launch Online Certificate in Healthcare Marketing
The Broader View
Pepperdine Microenterprise Program
Gain An Edge, Pay It Forward
The Pepperdine Microenterprise Program was inspired by Nobel Peace Prize recipient Dr. Muhammad Yunus' speech on social entrepreneurship in 2007 at Pepperdine University.
As a result, we now partner with transitional shelters in the greater L.A. area, providing residents with an education focused on personal growth, career development, and entrepreneurship.