Graziadio Business School Awards and Rankings
Enroll in a Top Ranked Business School
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is a nationally renowned business school and is highly ranked for its academic and student outcomes. We emphasize a rigorous business education, combined with a collaborative, values-centered environment. We aim to create an enriching student experience that develops the whole person.
Bloomberg Businessweek, The Princeton Review, and U.S. News & World Report have reported on our high-quality programs and faith-based education. Take a look at what others are saying about Pepperdine Graziadio.
- Bloomberg Businessweek: #63 Best Business School and recognized nationally as the #33 Best Business School for Entrepreneurship, #39 for Learning, #58 for Networking and #67 for Compensation.
- Princeton Review: Top 25 Online MBA Program (#12), #10 Most Competitive Students, #9 Greatest Resources for Minority Students, Best Business Schools List, Best Business Schools (West) List
- CEO Magazine: Tier One MBA (North American Programs)
- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2017 MBA Programs List (#2)
- Pitchbook: #9 Top MBA Unicorn List, #15 MBA Program for Female Founders, #24 MBA Program
- U.S. News & World Report : #3 Faith-Based University in the Nation for Online Programs, #83 Best Business School Nationwide
- Poets & Quants: #60 Top 100 U.S. MBA Programs
Executive Doctor of Business Administration
- CEO Magazine: Top Global DBA
- Forbes: #61 Best Full-Time MBA in the Nation for Return on Investment
- U.S. News & World Report: #83 Best Full-Time MBA Nationwide
Fully Employed (Part-Time) MBA
- U.S. News & World Report: #74 Best Part-Time MBA Nationwide
- CEO Magazine: #33 Best MBA in the World, Tier One Executive MBA among North American Programs
- Ivy Exec: #8 Best Executive MBA in the Western Region
- U.S. News & World Report: #27 Best Executive MBA