Graziadio Business School Awards and Rankings
Enroll in a Top Ranked Business School
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is a nationally renowned business school and is highly ranked for its academic and student outcomes. We emphasize a rigorous business education, combined with a collaborative, values-centered environment. We aim to create an enriching student experience that develops the whole person.
Bloomberg Businessweek, The Princeton Review, and U.S. News & World Report have reported on our high-quality programs and faith-based education. Take a look at what others are saying about Pepperdine Graziadio.
- Bloomberg Businessweek: #63 Best Business School and recognized nationally as the #33 Best Business School for Entrepreneurship, #39 for Learning, #58 for Networking and #67 for Compensation.
- Princeton Review: Best Business Schools in the nation, Best Business School in the West, No. 9 for Most Competitive Students, and No. 11 in the Top 50 Online MBA Programs for 2021
- CEO Magazine: Tier One MBA (North American Programs)
- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2019 MBA Program List (#4)
- Pitchbook: #17 MBA Program for Female Founders, #25 MBA Program
- U.S. News & World Report : #3 Faith-Based University in the Nation for Online Programs, #50 Most Innovative Schools
- Poets & Quants: #65 Top 100 U.S. MBA Programs
Executive Doctor of Business Administration
- CEO Magazine: Top Global DBA
- Forbes: #7 Best Faith MBA nationally, #4 Best MBA in Southern California, #7 Best MBA in California, #37 Best Private MBA nationally
- U.S. News & World Report: #83 Best Full-Time MBA Nationwide
Fully Employed (Part-Time) MBA
- U.S. News & World Report: #74 Best Part-Time MBA Nationwide, #12 Faith Based School in the nation, #3 Faith Based School in California, #4 Private School in California, #15 Part Time MBA West Coast Ranking
- CEO Magazine: #33 Best MBA in the World, Tier One Executive MBA among North American Programs
- Ivy Exec: #8 Best Executive MBA in the Western Region
- U.S. News & World Report: #27 Best Executive MBA in the US