Awards and Rankings
Pepperdine Graziadio is one of the top business schools in the nation and is highly ranked for its academic and student outcomes. We emphasize a rigorous business education, combined with a collaborative, values-centered environment, in order to create an enriching student experience that develops the whole person.
Pepperdine Graziadio School
- Bloomberg Businessweek named Pepperdine University Graziadio among the nation's Best Business Schools.
- Princeton Review named Pepperdine University Graziadio #8 Most Beautiful Campus, #7 Most Competitive Students, and Best 294 Business Schools in the nation.
- Forbes ranked Pepperdine among the top 10 Most Entrepreneurial Universities.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio MBA as Tier One among North American programs.
- The Los Angeles Business Journal ranks the Graziadio School MBA #2 on their annual MBA Programs list for 2016.
- Pitchbook recently ranked the Pepperdine Graziadio School #25 on their list of Best Start-Up Schools.
- Military Friendly ranks Pepperdine Graziadio a Gold Graduate School.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Graziadio #65 Best Business School nationwide.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Full-time MBA #84 in the nation.
- Forbes ranks the Full-Time MBA program #63 in the nation for return on investment.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Full-Time MBA #83 nationwide.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Part-Time MBA #29 nationwide.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Fully Employed MBA at #62 nationally.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio Executive MBA #24 best in the world.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Pepperdine Graziadio Online MBA #21 in the world and Best Online Programs for Veterans #13 in the world.
- Princeton Review named Pepperdine University Graziadio #18 Best Online MBA in the nation.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio Online MBA #18 best in the world.