Graziadio Business School Awards and Rankings
Enroll in a Top Ranked Business School
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is a nationally renowned business school and is highly ranked for its academic and student outcomes. We emphasize a rigorous business education, combined with a collaborative, values-centered environment. We aim to create an enriching student experience that develops the whole person.
Bloomberg Businessweek, The Princeton Review, and U.S. News & World Report have reported on our high-quality programs and faith-based education. Take a look
at what others are saying about Pepperdine Graziadio.
- Bloomberg Businessweek: #77 Best Business School in the U.S.
- Princeton Review: Top 25 Online MBA Program (#14), #6 Most Competitive Students, #7 Greatest Resources for Minority Students, Best Business Schools List, Best Business Schools (West) List
- CEO Magazine: Tier One MBA (North American Programs)
- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2017 MBA Programs List (#2)
- Pitchbook: #8 Top MBA Unicorn List, #25 Top MBA Programs Producing Founders, and #18 Top Programs Producing Female Founders
- U.S. News & World Report : #3 Faith-Based University in the Nation for Online Programs, #72 Best Business School Nationwide
Executive Doctor of Business Administration
- CEO Magazine: Top Global DBA
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek : #65 Best Full-Time MBA in the Nation
- Forbes: #65 Best Full-Time MBA in the Nation for Return on Investment
- U.S. News & World Report: #72 Best Full-Time MBA Nationwide
Fully Employed (Part-Time) MBA
- U.S. News & World Report: #51 Best Part-Time MBA Nationwide
- CEO Magazine: #19 Best MBA in the World, Tier One Executive MBA among North American Programs
- Ivy Exec: #8 Best Executive MBA in the Western Region