Refer a Student to Pepperdine
Give a $2,500 Scholarship to a Friend
As part of our continued commitment to attracting high caliber business students to the Graziadio School, we are offering a scholarship to new students referred by Pepperdine alumni, students, faculty, and staff. We believe that current and former members of our community are uniquely positioned to identify driven, values-based, academically focused candidates who will enhance our outstanding student community and alumni network.
Upon acceptance, students referred by alumni, students, faculty, or staff will receive a $2,500 scholarship to be applied towards the first trimester of classes.
- Only new incoming students are eligible for the referral scholarship.
- Referrals must be submitted prior to the student's application. Referrals are not valid for students who have already submitted applications, received admission offers, or enrolled in a program.
- The scholarship award is valid for referred students who apply and are admitted within one year from the date the referral is received by the admissions department.
- Corporate partners are not eligible for the referral award
- Spouse of corporate partner are not eligible for this award
Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to complete your referral as deprecated browsers such as Internet Explorer may prevent form submission.