MSRE Admission Requirements
MS in Real Estate Program
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a full-time Master of Science in Real Estate at Pepperdine Graziadio. At the Graziadio School, we seek students with excellent academic and career potential, as well as highly motivated self-starters who thrive on challenge. Our admission committee carefully evaluates each candidate's overall credentials, including leadership qualities, academic performance, and extracurricular interests.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- Personal essay
- English proficiency test (international students only)
- $150 application fee
- Letters of recommendation are not required for the MSRE program.
- A GMAT/GRE score is not required for the MSRE program.
- The International Student Data (ISD) form and financial support documents are not required at the time of application.
- Use one e-mail throughout the application process and all correspondence in order to ensure proper processing by Admissions. Be aware that @163.com and @126.com addresses often have difficulty receiving emails from Pepperdine.