Master of Science in Global Business
- Fall 2021 Deadlines
- Priority: November 30, 2020
- Standard: February 15, 2021
- Final: May 17, 2021
- Term Starts: August 30, 2021
Prepare For a Globally-minded and Ethically Conscious Business Career
Designed to expand your understanding of complex international economies and emerging markets, the MS in Global Business (MSGB) allows you to explore cultures and learn global economic nuances. The 15-month international program begins with an assessment of your global mindset, which is used to complete a personalized development plan that is actively reviewed and updated during each trimester. A trimester abroad provides direct engagement with the international marketplace and yields insight into the nuances of business practice overseas.
- Choice of three concentrations tailored for specific careers and interests
- 12-month optional practical training opportunity
- Study abroad for one trimester at top-tier global partner universities
- Complete a personal development plan
- Accelerated pathway to an MBA
- Outstanding faculty with a unique combination of academic accomplishments and industry experience
- Values-based curriculum focused on personal and professional growth
- Small class sizes providing a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Extensive networking opportunities with an alumni network of more than 40,000 professionals worldwide
- Offered in the Fall and Spring terms
- 1Trimester Abroad
- 12 mos.Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- MalibuCampus Location
What are the qualifications for admission?
Students may apply to this program with undergraduate business or non-business degrees. Qualifications for admission include strong undergraduate academic performance, English language skills and proven analytical skills in undergraduate courses. It also includes a range of life, education and work experiences that are consistent with a global business mindset. Entering students generally have limited work experience. Students enrolled in the Graziadio School MBA programs are not eligible to apply.
How to I take advantage of the MBA pathway opportunity?
Students who complete the MSGB degree can apply to be admitted for an MBA degree. MSGB graduates who are admitted to an MBA program take an additional 16 units of MBA core courses, a minimum of 16 units of additional MBA elective courses, and a 0-unit full-time internship for a total of at least 32 additional units.
Two years of post-undergraduate work experience is required.
Can students earn a concentration?
Students in this program are eligible to graduate with one of the following concentrations:
- Leadership and Managing Organizational Change
What countries can I travel to?
Visit Global Programs to see what options are available for MS in Global Business students.
When is the deadline to apply to the program?
The Master of Science in Global Business degree is offered two times a year in the Fall and Spring terms. Visit our admissions section to see a detailed list of deadlines.