Full-Time MBA Programs
- Fall 2022 Deadlines
- Priority: December 1, 2021
- Standard: February 15, 2022
- Final: June 1, 2022
- Term Starts: August 30, 2022
Cultivating a Worldview for Better Business, Communities, and Leaders
The full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed for aspiring leaders seeking to build their business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit to make a positive impact in the world. With classes at Pepperdine's iconic Malibu campus, you can earn your master's in business administration in as little as one year and enhance your education with a specific concentration, a certificate in Social, Environmentally, and Ethically Responsible (SEER) Business Strategy, and study abroad options.
- Choose from 12-, 15- or 20-month program options
- Eight academic concentration opportunities
- High-impact experiential learning through the Education to Business (E2B) program
- Small class sizes providing a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Three joint degree options: JD/MBA, MBA/MPP, and BS/MBA
- Opportunities to explore the global business community through study abroad
- Internship opportunities
- Offered in the Fall term
Full-Time MBA Tuition
Prospective students for the Full-Time MBA degree program can expect to pay a tuition cost of $64,880* after merit awards. Without merit awards, the cost of tuition is $101,880. For more information about financing your degree, please contact our Office of Financial Aid (email).
|2019-20 academic year tuition||$101,880|
|Average merit award reduction||-$37,000|
|*Total tuition with merit award||$64,880|
*Estimated tuition is based on the average merit award. Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 or above.
How many years of work experience is required for admission?
Two years of professional work experience is required for admission. However, three years of work experience is required for the 12 month accelerated MBA program. No work experience is required for the 5 Year BS/MBA program. Contact us to learn more about our admission requirements.
What types of scholarships does the Graziadio Business School offer?
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School offers merit and endowed scholarships for qualified individuals who have been admitted to our full-time MBA program.
What study abroad opportunities are available to students?
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School partners with more than 40 top-ranked universities in 25 countries, across five continents, to provide unparalleled access to study abroad options and global business opportunities. Our multi-week or trimester-long study abroad experiences allow you to enhance your MBA at one of our prestigious partner universities. You will engage with dynamic global companies to explore the interconnections of 21-century commerce and the international marketplace.
The 20-month International MBA program combines classroom instruction in Malibu with experiential learning at one of our partner universities in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, or Latin America. Through rigorous MBA course work, international electives, two study abroad trips, and a globally focused internship, you’ll graduate uniquely prepared to succeed in today’s interconnected global economy.
What types of fees are required?
Below is a list of estimated fees for full-time students:
- Application for admission - $150
- Enrollment fee - $1,000
- Business Society activity fee (per trimester) - $40
- Books and supplies - $1,000 (per trimester, approximate)
- Annual student health insurance (optional) - $3,535.20 (2015-2016 Academic Year) and $3,779.61 (2016-2017 Academic Year)
- On-campus graduate housing (optional) - $6,900 (per trimester, approximate)