The New Master of Science in Business
- Fall 2021 Deadlines
- Priority: November 30, 2020
- Standard: February 15, 2021
- Final: April 26, 2021
- Term Starts: August 30, 2021
Applications are being accepted for open terms and the GMAT/GRE standardized test requirement is now optional for many programs. More information on important dates, deadlines, and course delivery
Build Valuable Business Skills to Increase Your Career Opportunities in Our New MS in Business Program
The new, full-time Master of Science in Business degree at the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School has been carefully curated to provide foundational business competencies to build upon your undergraduate degree and accelerate your professional growth. Regardless of your career aspirations, the program focuses on practical business skills and knowledge, designed to equip you with a competitive advantage as you begin your career.
Designed to be completed in one year, the MSB curriculum covers a broad array of essential business topics such as accounting, finance, data analytics, entrepreneurship, leadership, business law, and real estate. In addition, you’ll benefit from a curriculum emphasizing real-world application of knowledge, leveraging emerging technology to address contemporary problems in business and society.
The MS in Business program requires no work experience or GMAT / GRE test scores for admission. Regardless of undergraduate background – art, theater, finance, computer science, or more – you can earn your master's degree in less than 12-months.
- Training in practical, foundational, and real-world business skills for students with undergraduate degrees in non-business majors
- Industry-relevant elective course options
- Leading faculty and teaching practitioners with comprehensive industry experience
- Small class sizes fostering a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Curriculum focused on practical skill development and application of knowledge
- Access to an expansive alumni network of more than 40,000 professionals worldwide.
- Option of engaging in immersive international study tour through a Global Business Intensive experience
Who Should Apply:
- Recent college graduates from any discipline who are seeking a broad-based business education to gain a competitive edge for launching a career in any related field.
- Individuals seeking foundational business knowledge and skills to help them in their job search
- Candidates wishing to pursue a full-time, immersive graduate education, featuring an interdisciplinary curriculum, small classes, a collaborative learning approach, and faculty with extensive industry experience.
- Individuals interested in an introduction to core business topics and acquiring professional skills that can be applied to real-world scenarios
- 1 yrProgram Duration
- GMATNot Required
- 1 yrOptional Practical Training
- MalibuCampus Location
Does the MSB program require any standardized tests (GMAT/GRE) for admission?
There is no formal testing requirement for admission eligibility to the program. Candidates who have taken the GRE or GMAT may submit scores as supplemental academic information for consideration by the Program Admission Committee.
The TOEFL, PTE or IELTS exam is required of international applicants who have not completed a college-level English course at U.S. university with a grade of C or better.
Are there any scholarships available for the MS in Business program?
Merit-based scholarships are available for qualified candidates, and each applicant is given consideration during the admission review process. Scholarship recipients will be notified at the time of admission or shortly thereafter.
In addition, we offer a "refer a student" scholarship to new students who are referred by a Graziadio alumnus or current student, or friend of the school.
What fees are required?
Below is a list of estimated fees for full-time students:
- Application for admission - $150
- Enrollment fee - $1,000
- Business Society activity fee (per trimester) - $40
- Books and supplies - $1,000 (per trimester, approximate)
- Annual student health insurance (optional) - $2,077 (Policy Period: 08/15-12/31)
- On-campus graduate housing (optional) - $8,000 (per trimester, approximate)