BSM Degree Completion Program
- Online BSM Spring 2021 Deadlines
- Priority: October 5, 2020
- Final: November 16, 2020
- Term Starts: January 4, 2021
Applications are being accepted for open terms and the GMAT/GRE standardized test requirement is now optional for many programs. More information on important dates, deadlines, and course delivery
Complete Your Degree and Create Unlimited Opportunities
Integrate theory and real-world application in a comprehensive program that clears your path to increased earning potential and advanced degree options. Built for the working professional, the part-time Pepperdine Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) degree completion program offers a real-world curriculum and small class sizes that allow for plenty of access to professors that have a hard-to-find combination of academic accomplishments and industry experience.
With several pathways to earning your MBA, an online option, an extensive alumni network, and a premier reputation, the BSM program is a big step forward in boosting your career. Depending upon the completion format—on-campus or online—you can complete your BSM in as little as two years or up to seven.
Students that enroll in the BS in Management program beginning in Fall 2020 and graduate with a cumulative gpa of 3.70-3.89 (Magna Cum Laude) to a 3.90+ (Summa Cum Laude) will be eligible for a tuition discount if they choose to enroll in the Joint BSM/MBA program. Bachelor of Science in Management graduates who complete the program with magna cum laude status will receive a 50% tuition discount applied to the MBAJ program and summa cum laude graduates will receive a 100% tuition discount. For additional information please contact a recruitment advisor.
- Outstanding faculty with a unique combination of academic accomplishments and industry experience
- Values-based curriculum focused on personal and professional growth
- Small class sizes providing a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Extensive networking opportunities with an alumni network of more than 40,000 professionals worldwide
- Online or on-campus classes that enable the program to be completed in as little as two years or up to seven
- Joint BSM to MBA pathway that reduces your MBA to just one year
- Three transfer admission guarantee pathways to secure your spot in the classroom
- Offered in the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms
Business Management Tuition
Prospective students for the Bachelor of Science in Management degree completion program can expect to pay a tuition cost of $51,900* after merit awards. Without merit awards, the cost of tuition is $75,900. For more information about financing your degree, please contact our Office of Financial Aid (email).
|2019-20 academic year tuition||$75,900|
|Average merit award reduction||-$24,000|
|*Total tuition with merit award||$51,900|
*Estimated tuition is based on the average merit award. Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 or above.
The small class sizes are a huge differentiator from other business schools. The intimate class size allowed me to connect with fellow students and professors alike. I often reflect on the responsible leadership teachings Pepperdine Graziadio instilled in me. I don't think I could have experienced such a profound impact in a large class setting."
How many years of work experience is required?
At least two years of professional work experienced is required for admission.
What are the transfer requirements?
A minimum of 120 semester units is required to graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Management degree from Pepperdine. Our BSM program provides the 60 units of upper-division coursework. The 60 lower-division semester units must be completed at a regionally accredited college or university:
Upper Division Requirements (Pepperdine BSM)
Lower Division Requirements
Total Required for Degree Completion
Options to Fulfill Lower Division (Transfer) Requirements
- An Associates of Arts (AA)/Science (AS) Degree, which must include courses in English Composition and Math (College Algebra or higher) or
- 60 lower level units, including a minimum of 30 general education units.
- A minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average from a regionally accredited college or university is required.
Students who have not earned an AA/AS degree must satisfy our Lower Division Requirements. Visit our application information page to learn more about BSM transfer requirements.
Do you offer a transfer admission guarantee?
Yes. The Pepperdine Graziadio School has developed TAG agreements with a number of community colleges in the Southern California area. Under these agreements, the Graziadio Business School offers guaranteed admission to our BSM program to students who satisfy certain requirements.