Online MBA Program
An Online MBA for Meaningful Change
The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Pepperdine's Graziadio Business School combines strategy, technology, and values-driven leadership.
Our curriculum empowers you to drive meaningful change — not just at work, but around the globe. The program is designed for aspiring leaders seeking to advance their career at a leading organization or start an entrepreneurial venture. By choosing from one of seven concentrations, you will focus your degree and learn to lead with integrity while building business acumen.
The Graziadio Business School's programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
At Graziadio Business School, we take a holistic view of each applicant to our online business master’s programs. Our goal is to admit a diverse student body who bring strong leadership skills and unique experiences to our classes. Motivated and ethically responsible candidates are encouraged to apply.
The online MBA from Pepperdine is an opportunity for ambitious students to seek advancement in the evolving business world. A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required. Application requirements include:
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
GRE/GMAT scores are not required for admission to the program. However, if you choose to submit an official GMAT/GRE test score, you may add your score to the online application.
For further admission information, please visit our main admissions website.
Classes begin in January, May, and August. Applications are accepted throughout the year, and the admissions committee reviews applications on a rolling basis. View upcoming start dates and application deadlines for the program.
- January 31, 2024 - Priority Deadline
- February 21, 2024 - Round 2 Deadline
- March 26, 2024 - Final Deadline
- January 31, 2024 - Priority Deadline
- May 1, 2024 - Round 2 Deadline
- June 25, 2024 - Final Deadline
Tuition and Financial Aid
You may be eligible to apply for federal student aid and private scholarship opportunities to help fund your Pepperdine Graziadio education. View our full tuition and financial aid page for resources and options.
The online MBA curriculum at Pepperdine Graziadio explores business fundamentals through the lens of 21st-century insight and strategies. Students thoroughly explore topics like leadership development, business tech, organizational behavior, profitability, financial management, and strategic management.
In as few as 24 months, you can join a global alumni network of more than 48,000. Learn more about the Graziadio online MBA curriculum.
All online MBA students attend one immersion experience in Los Angeles, known as the Personal and Leadership Development Workshop. This experience serves as an orientation to experiential and team-based learning models, as well as exercises that enhance communication and ethical decision making.
This required immersion takes place on a weekend during a student’s first term in the program.
Customize your education by choosing one of seven specific concentrations, including general:
Develop expertise across business areas by choosing a combination of electives in finance, marketing, digital innovation, and leadership.
- Business Analytics
Gain a solid foundation in statistical methods, data analysis, and modeling techniques.
Explore topics related to corporate finance, investment banking, risk management, new venture financing, and real estate markets.
Learn how to develop global marketing strategies, with a focus on areas such as pricing, consumer segmentation, and product development.
- Digital Innovation and Information Systems
Discover how to build businesses using technologies including IT security and infrastructure management.
- Leadership and Managing Organizational Change
Hone your skills as a leader who celebrates diversity while making strategic, ethically responsible decisions.
Tap into your creativity and translate your vision into a real business — one that not only produces wealth but also allows you to express your personal values.
The Online Learning Experience
By offering a standout curriculum accessible through online learning, we create the kind of business leaders the world needs today.
As a student, you will benefit from Pepperdine's resources through highly interactive live, online classes and asynchronous virtual coursework.
While enrolled in our online program, you can take advantage of the following features:
- Online dashboard: Access upcoming assignments, live classes, grades, and 24/7 tech support. All features of the online dashboard are also available on a mobile app.
- Weekly live classes: Attend interactive online classes hosted on the Zoom HD platform where you can directly interact with Pepperdine faculty, collaborate with classmates in breakout rooms, and participate using real-time presentation and annotation tools.
- Personalized learning experience: Personalize the way you complete your coursework to align with your learning style by utilizing dark mode to avoid eye strain while studying at night, varying video speeds and searchable transcripts to successfully digest content, or streaming content to your TV.
- Student support: Receive support from your dedicated academic and student success advisers, program directors, and Pepperdine faculty, who will help you further your development throughout the program.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with our national network, filled with professors and peers from across the country, and take advantage of participating in school-sponsored events, including presentations and talks with industry leaders, as well as student leadership opportunities.
Enroll in a Top Ranked Business School
We strive to facilitate an enriching student experience. The Princeton Review, CEO Magazine, and U.S. News & World Report have reported on our high-quality programs and faith-based education.
Take the Next Step
Reach out to us and an admissions counselor can give you a tour of the online classroom, answer questions about application requirements, help with application fee waivers, and so much more.