Transfer Admission Guarantee
Bachelor of Science in Management
Our Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) degree completion program is designed for working professionals. Complete your BSM faster and realize a greater return on your investment sooner:
- Benefit from scholarship opportunities that cover up to 30% of your tuition.
- Earn your MBA in only one year with your Pepperdine BSM degree.
Next Steps to Your Degree
- Meet with an enrollment advisor to ensure all TAG requirements are satisfied.
- Complete one of the three transfer admission guarantee pathways.
- Complete the online application and submit all required documents by the application deadline.
Your TAG Options
- Complete a minimum of 60 transferable semester units.
Half of these semester units require a grade of "C" or better in the following subject areas:
- 3 semester units of English Composition
- 3 semester units of College Algebra
- 3 semester units of Physical Science or Biology
- 6 semester units of Humanities and Fine Arts
- 6 semester units of Social Science
- 9 semester units of additional General Education
- 30 total units
- Complete the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC), or the California State University General Education (CSU GE) transfer requirements.
- Complete a standard associates degree. Classes must include three semesters minimum of Algebra or higher, and three semesters of English Composition. Please note your grade must be a C or better.