Transfer Admission Guarantee
Bachelor of Science in Management
Our Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) degree completion program is designed for working professionals. Complete your BSM faster and realize a greater return on your investment sooner:
- Benefit from scholarship opportunities that cover up to 30% of your tuition.
- Earn your MBA in only one year with your Pepperdine BSM degree.
Next Steps to Your Degree
- Meet with an enrollment advisor to ensure all TAG requirements are satisfied.
- Complete one of the three transfer admission guarantee pathways.
- Complete the online application and submit all required documents by the application
Your TAG Options
Prospective students must meet all three requirements to be considered for TAG:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
- At least two years of professional work experience
- Qualifying 60 units of coursework:
- 60 transferable semester units. Half of these semester units require a grade of "C"
or better in the following subject areas:
- 3 semester units of English Composition
- 3 semester units of College Algebra
- 3 semester units of Physical Science or Biology
- 6 semester units of Humanities and Fine Arts 6 semester units of Social Science
- 9 semester units of additional General Education
- 30 total units
- Complete the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC), or the California State University General Education (CSU GE) transfer requirements.
- Complete a standard associate's degree. Classes must include three semesters minimum of Algebra or higher, and three semesters of English Composition. Please note, your grade must be a C or better.
- 60 transferable semester units. Half of these semester units require a grade of "C" or better in the following subject areas: