BSM Degree Completion Program
- Spring 2022 Online BSM Deadlines
- Priority: October 1, 2021
- Final: November 8, 2021
- Classes begin: January 3, 2022
- Summer 2022 On-ground BSM Deadlines
- Priority: February 1, 2022
- Final: March 1, 2022
- Classes begin: April 30, 2022
Complete Your Degree and Create Unlimited Opportunities
Integrate theory and real-world application in a comprehensive program that clears your path to increased earning potential and advanced degree options. Built for the working professional, the part-time Pepperdine Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) degree completion program offers a real-world curriculum and small class sizes that allow for plenty of access to professors that have a hard-to-find combination of academic accomplishments and industry experience.
With several pathways to earning your MBA, an online option, an extensive alumni network, and a premier reputation, the BSM program is a big step forward in boosting your career. Depending upon the completion format—on-campus or online—you can complete your BSM in as little as two years or up to seven.
- Outstanding faculty with a unique combination of academic accomplishments and industry experience
- Values-based curriculum focused on personal and professional growth
- Small class sizes providing a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Extensive networking opportunities with an alumni network of more than 40,000 professionals worldwide
- Online or on-campus classes that enable the program to be completed in as little as two years or up to seven
- Joint BSM to MBA pathway that reduces your MBA to just one year
- Three transfer admission guarantee pathways to secure your spot in the classroom
- Offered in the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms
Business Management Tuition
Prospective students for the Bachelor of Science in Management degree completion program can expect to pay a tuition cost of $51,900* after merit awards. Without merit awards, the cost of tuition is $75,900. For more information about financing your degree, please contact our Office of Financial Aid (email).
|2019-20 academic year tuition||$75,900|
|Average merit award reduction||-$24,000|
|*Total tuition with merit award||$51,900|
*Estimated tuition is based on the average merit award. Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 or above.
The small class sizes are a huge differentiator from other business schools. The intimate class size allowed me to connect with fellow students and professors alike. I often reflect on the responsible leadership teachings Pepperdine Graziadio instilled in me. I don't think I could have experienced such a profound impact in a large class setting."
How many years of work experience is required?
At least two years of professional work experienced is required for admission.
What are the transfer requirements?
A minimum of 120 semester units is required to graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Management degree from Pepperdine. Our BSM program provides the 60 units of upper-division coursework. The 60 lower-division semester units must be completed at a regionally accredited college or university:
Upper Division Requirements (Pepperdine BSM)
Lower Division Requirements
Total Required for Degree Completion
Options to Fulfill Lower Division (Transfer) Requirements
- An Associates of Arts (AA)/Science (AS) Degree, which must include courses in English Composition and Math (College Algebra or higher) or
- 60 lower level units, including a minimum of 30 general education units.
- A minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average from a regionally accredited college or university is required.
Students who have not earned an AA/AS degree must satisfy our Lower Division Requirements. Visit our application information page to learn more about BSM transfer requirements.
Do you offer a transfer admission guarantee?
Yes. The Pepperdine Graziadio School has developed TAG agreements with a number of community colleges in the Southern California area. Under these agreements, the Graziadio Business School offers guaranteed admission to our BSM program to students who satisfy certain requirements.