BSM Degree Completion Program
- Summer 2020 Online BSM Deadlines
- Priority: February 28, 2020
- Final: March 26, 2020
- Classes Begin: May 4, 2020
Earn Your Bachelor's of Science in Management Degree at Graziadio Business School
Built for the working professional, the part-time Pepperdine Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) degree completion program integrates theory and real-world application in a comprehensive program that clears your path to increased earning potential and advanced degree options.
- Outstanding faculty with a unique combination of academic accomplishments and industry experience
- Values-based curriculum focused on personal and professional growth
- Small class sizes in a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Extensive networking opportunities with an alumni network of more than 40,000 professionals.
- Online or on-campus classes that enable the program to be completed in as little as two years or up to seven years.
Prospective students may be eligible for merit awards that can reduce the cost of tuition down to $51,900.* For more information about financing your degree, please contact our Office of Financial Aid (email).
*Estimated tuition is based on the average merit award. Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 or above.
How many years of work experience is required?
At least two years of professional work experienced is required for admission.
What are the transfer requirements?
A minimum of 120 semester units is required to graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Management degree from Pepperdine. Our BSM program provides the 60 units of upper-division coursework. The 60 lower-division semester units must be completed at a regionally accredited college or university:
Upper Division Requirements (Pepperdine BSM)
Lower Division Requirements
Total Required for Degree Completion
Options to Fulfill Lower Division (Transfer) Requirements
- An Associates of Arts (AA)/Science (AS) Degree, which must include courses in English Composition and Math (College Algebra or higher) or
- 60 lower level units, including a minimum of 30 general education units.
- A minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average from a regionally accredited college or university is required.
Students who have not earned an AA/AS degree must satisfy our Lower Division Requirements. Visit our application information page to learn more about BSM transfer requirements.
Do you offer a transfer admission guarantee?
Yes. The Pepperdine Graziadio School has developed TAG agreements with a number of community colleges in the Southern California area. Under these agreements, the Graziadio Business School offers guaranteed admission to our BSM program to students who satisfy certain requirements.
Are there any special scholarships available for BSM prospective students?
In honor of our 50th anniversary, we're offering a $10,000 scholarship to students admitted into the BSM program for the 2019-2020 academic year. This tuition award is available in addition to our merit scholarship opportunities and after aid, can reduce the cost of the BSM degree to roughly $45,000 for qualified candidates.
The small class sizes are a huge differentiator from other business schools. The intimate class size allowed me to connect with fellow students and professors alike. I often reflect on the responsible leadership teachings Pepperdine Graziadio instilled in me. I don't think I could have experienced such a profound impact in a large class setting."