MS in Global Business Curriculum
The MS in Global Business curriculum offers you the fundamentals of business and management with a focus on international business, in only 15 months. A required summer internship at a global company will provide you with valuable work experience and advance your career opportunities. In your final trimester, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge in a trimester abroad through Pepperdine's worldwide network of partner universities.
Trimester 1 – Core courses
Trimester 2 – Core courses and electives, Required Study Tour
Trimester 3 – Internship*
Trimester 4 – Study Abroad*
*Students who begin the program in January will take elective courses in Trimester 3 and complete the internship in Trimester 4.
For detailed course descriptions, please refer to the Academic Catalog.
- Career Seminar (0 units)
- Financial Accounting (2 units)
- Economic Concepts (2 units)
- Applied Data Analysis (2 units)
- Personal Development for Leadership (2 units)
- Personal and Leadership Development Workshop (1 unit)
- Accounting for Multinational Enterprises (2 units)
- Managerial Economics (2 units)
- Quantitative Business Analysis (2 units)
- Theories and Models of Organizations (2 units)
- Managerial Finance (4 units)
- Marketing Management (4 units)
- Required Elective (2 units)
- Macroeconomic Analysis (2 units)
- The Global Economic Environment (2 units)
- Study Tour (2 units)