Become a Pepperdine E2B Partner Company
Discover How Pepperdine E2B™ Can Move Your Company Forward
Is your organization looking for new ways to navigate business challenges?
Some of the business needs our students address include:
- Increased competition
- Eroding profits
- New product commercialization
- Future growth initiatives
- Market entry strategies
- Automating manual processes
- Organizational culture
- Virtual workforce optimization
Through the Pepperdine E2B program, you can tap into a dedicated class of MBA students and faculty to expand your organization's intellectual resources and capacity – allowing you to pursue new opportunities and/or address complex issues.
Partner Company Benefits
- Faculty-guided case development to define strategic issues
- Three to six competing teams of MBA candidates, investing eleven to fourteen weeks of class time to research, analyze, and develop recommendations to resolve a partner company's specific business issue
- A substantial consultative deliverable, both oral and written, at the end of the trimester
- Third-party perspectives with fresh objectivity
- Networking opportunities with top-quality students and faculty
- Relevant management information and vast library database resources
- Built-in project check-points that allow the professor and company executives to monitor student progress
- Strict confidentiality
What Makes the Pepperdine E2B Program Unique
After nearly 20 years of operation, the Pepperdine E2B program has developed a proven process of scoping and running client-based projects in the classroom that result in usable outcomes for clients while enabling students to apply learned concepts to real-world business scenarios. Built-in project checkpoints enable the professor and company executives to monitor and guide student progress. Take a look at our process that has been published in the Journal of Marketing Education.
Each project is assigned to an MBA class as the dedicated client project for the course. The students invest 11-14 weeks of work on the project and the deliverables typically account for around 50% of their final grade. And these motivated students are working under the guidance of an expert faculty member throughout the term.
Your Company Provides
- A business issue of pressing importance to your firm
- Executive-level company stakeholder(s) who will act as a key university liaison and project sponsor
- Access to company executives and staff who can provide as-needed expertise on the subject matter of the project during the trimester
- Project-relevant internal and external data
We work on a trimester schedule - fall term (September – December), spring term (January – April), and summer term (May – August). Organizations can submit project requests any time during the year for consideration. Projects typically require 18 – 28 hours of executive involvement in case development, class participation, student interaction, feedback and evaluation.
Partner Company Profiles
- Small (funded) growth companies that employ experienced management
- Medium-sized, domestic or international, companies
- Large multinational companies
- Any legal industry except firearms.