Part-Time MBA Curriculum
Hybrid: The Best of Both Worlds
Learn more about how to achieve your career goals with the Pepperdine Graziadio Part-Time MBA program.
Part-Time MBA Core Program Objectives
- To develop fundamental knowledge in areas such as finance, marketing, accounting, economics, quantitative analysis, law, human behavior, information systems, management and leadership, and strategy.
- To develop the skills to analyze business situations in an integrated, multi-disciplinary way.
- To improve written and oral communication skills so that students can persuasively and professionally articulate their thinking.
- To understand team dynamics and gain self-awareness to enhance their effectiveness as managers and leaders of teams of people.
- To incorporate values and ethical conduct into decision-making.
Part-Time MBA Specialization and Concentrations
Customize your Part-Time MBA by completing a concentration or specialization. A concentration requires 12 units of elective coursework. Alternatively, students can elect to pursue the Healthcare Management specialization comprised of 6 units of elective courses. Students have the option of choosing from the following specialization and concentration studies:
Global Business Requirement
All PTMBA students must complete at least two units of global business coursework by satisfying one of the following options:
- A global content course from any concentration.
- A one-week, two-unit Global Business Intensive course hosted by partner schools abroad, led by a Graziadio Business School faculty member.
- One trimester of study abroad at a global partner business school.
- A two-unit Going Global with Graziadio (G3) project.
- An appropriately scoped Global Business Directed Studies project.