Part-Time MBA Fast Track Option
An Accelerated Part-Time MBA Program
The Graziadio MBA Fast Track is an intensive option for select Part-Time MBA candidates.
This accelerated 40-unit program enables qualified students to waive up to three courses from the Part-Time MBA curriculum. Students can complete in 20 months while working full-time.
Learn more about how to achieve your career goals with the Pepperdine Graziadio Part-Time MBA program.
- World-class Fully-Employed MBA with fewer units
- Evening and weekend MBA classes for working professionals
- Rigorous, experience-driven learning that can be applied immediately in your career
- Concentrations in digital innovation, dispute resolution, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, global business, leadership and managing organization change, or marketing
- Option to take Part-Time MBA courses at our various Southern California campuses
Who Should Apply?
The Fast Track accelerated MBA option is designed for professionals with strong business acumen, excellent academic credentials, and leadership potential. To be eligible, candidates must have:
- Completed an undergraduate business major from an AACSB-accredited university
- Completed the required upper division undergraduate courses within the past seven years
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 in coursework related to their business major
- A minimum two years of professional work experience
- Fulfilled the admission requirements for the FEMBA program
- For more information please refer to the Fast Track Option in the catalog