About the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence
Advancing innovation in business education that is relational, experiential, applied, and learner-focused (R.E.A.L.).
The Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence (CTLE) works in alignment with the mission and values of the Graziadio Business School and Pepperdine University. We accomplish this by facilitating a culture that supports transformational learning, faculty development, sharing classroom pedagogy, and innovation in business education through both online and onground learning.
This mission is achieved through the following:
- Providing new faculty orientation and onboard training
- Providing one on one coaching with faculty
- Providing teaching resources to assist faculty in accomplishing classroom goals
- Offering teaching awards to faculty who embrace transformational learning
- Encouraging faculty to share classroom activities that generate transformational learning
- Offering workshops (Collegial Exchange) that advance pedagogical insights