12-Month MBA Curriculum
Our 12-month, one-year MBA is an intensive, full-time program for three consecutive semesters consisting of 46 units and 30 hours of co-curricular activities. Students in this program have sufficient applicable work experience (minimum three years) and previous relevant course work to permit completion of this accelerated curriculum in three trimesters.
Students admitted to the 12-Month program must have 3 or more years of career-focused work-experience and must have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, and also must have graduated with a major in business or an equivalent business-related major.
The co-curricular activities are designed to enhance student learning in the areas of communication skills; critical thinking; integration and application; values and ethics; job placement and career development. Students must complete 30 hours of co-curricular activities; activities scheduled as contemporary issues courses may carry 0-4 units and a maximum of 4 units of co-curricular activities may count towards the elective requirements of the program.
|MBA Requirements: 12-Month Core Curriculum|
|Core MBA Courses:||34 units|
|Career Seminar:||0 units|
|MBA Electives:||12 units|
|Total Units:||46 units required|
- ACCT 620 Accounting (3)
- BSCI 622 Personal and Career Development for Leaders (3)
- BSCI 650 Personal and Leadership Development Workshop (1)
- ECNM 624 Prices, Profits, and the Market Economy (3)
- ISTM 619 Technology and Operations Management (3)
- MKTG 626 Marketing Management (3)
- PGBS 560 Career Seminar (0)
- DESC 618 Applied Data Analytics (3)
- ENTR 623 Creating a New Business Opportunity (3)
- FINC 629 Managerial Finance (3)
- Elective(s) (6)
- LEGL 624 Legal, Political, Ethical, and Regulatory Issues of Management (3)
- OTMT 626 Designing and Leading Organizations for Sustainable Effectiveness (3)
- STGY 628 Strategic Management (3)
- Elective(s) (6)