Executive MBA (EMBA) Program
- Spring 2021 Deadlines
- Priority: October 5, 2020
- Final: November 30, 2020
- Term Starts: January 4, 2021
Applications are being accepted for open terms and the GMAT/GRE standardized test requirement is now optional for many programs. More information on important dates, deadlines, and course delivery
An Unparalleled, Personalized Learning Experience for Aspiring Executives
Calibrated for the seasoned professional, the Pepperdine Executive Master of Business Administration ranks #27 by U.S. News and World Report and #8 Best EMBA in the Western Region by Ivy Exec. In this 19-month program, working professionals with a requisite level of executive or high-level management experience engage with peers to expand leadership skills and spur fresh strategies for their business practice. By collaborating with industry-experienced faculty and small, carefully composed peer cohorts, you will develop Innovative strategies for tackling the evolving challenges and business needs of executive-level leaders.
- Personalized learning through completion of an applied strategic research project
- Executive-friendly schedule, with classes meeting on weekends, approximately every two to three weeks
- Outstanding faculty with a unique combination of academic accomplishments and real-world industry experience
- Dedicated executive coach and mentor assigned to each cohort to provide help in individual and group situations
- 125+ Executive MBA cohorts are part of the over 40,000 individuals in the Graziadio alumni network worldwide
- Four Pepperdine campus locations convenient to where you live and work
- No GMAT/GRE required
- GMATor GRE not required
- 125+Executive MBA cohorts
- 2 daysessions; every 3 weeks
- 3campus locations
When I first applied, I was uncertain that I would be able to manage the coursework as well as my full-time job. Pepperdine showed me that I can accomplish anything as long as I am surrounded by the right people and have access to the right resources."
What is the program schedule like?
The EMBA program is designed to accommodate the busy executive's schedule and is offered over a 19-month, five-trimester period. Classes meet approximately once every three weeks on Fridays and Saturdays.
How much work experience is required to be considered for admission?
A minimum of seven years of work experience is required for our EMBA program, plus two years at the management level.
What support will I have during my studies?
Unique to the Pepperdine Executive MBA, each cohort is assigned a class executive coach. These entrepreneurs and business executives are graduates of our EMBA program and bring a wealth of valuable experience and connections to our students.
Is there an international component?
An international research excursion gives keen insight into developing markets and a deeper understanding of global business. Students visit two countries and meet face-to-face with company executives to experience first-hand how global business is done.
Is the Executive MBA program ranked?
Our degree programs are recognized by U.S. News and World Report, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes and many others. The Pepperdine Graziadio Executive MBA program is specifically ranked by the following publications:
- CEO Magazine: #19 Best MBA in the World, Tier One Executive MBA among North American Programs
- Ivy Exec: #8 Best Executive MBA in the US Western Region
To see a full list of our rankings, click here.