We're committed to identifying individuals that match our passion for innovation, entrepreneurship, and responsible business practices.
Ensure you have met all admission requirements and deadline for your program by reviewing our application guide below. If you are a non-U.S. resident, please explore our application requirements for international students.
The Pepperdine Graziadio Online Application
- Start your program-specific application and submit the nonrefundable application fee:
- Bachelor of Science in Management: $50
- All other programs: $150
- Please use one email throughout the application process.
- International applicants: @163.com and @126.com addresses often have difficulty receiving Pepperdine emails. The International Student Data (ISD) form and financial support documents are not required at the time of application.
Applicants are required to provide an essay with submission of their online application. Essay topics vary by program and are available to view once an application has been started.
A current resume is required at time of application submission for several of our programs. For questions about your resume, please contact one of our recruitment advisors.
Some of our programs require a minimum amount of work experience to qualify for admission. Please review the admission requirements for your specific program to see if your experience qualifies.
Prior to enrollment, official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges or universities you’ve attended must be provided to the Office of Admissions. All transcripts must:
- Be issued by the registrar.
- Be provided in English.
- Arrive in a sealed envelope.
- Include a grade point average (GPA) evaluated by a credentials service, such as the World Education Services.
Graziadio School Admission Office
6100 Center Drive, Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Letters of Recommendation
Letters of recommendation written by a peer or direct supervisor who can speak to your leadership, performance, and potential contributions to a business program may be required.
GMAT or GRE Test Score
A GMAT or GRE score received within the past five years is required for the following programs:
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Applied Finance
- Full-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA
GMAT/GRE test waivers may be awarded to candidates who meet qualifying undergraduate criteria.
Use the following codes for score reporting:
TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Test Score
Applicants who earned their undergraduate/graduate degree(s) in a language other than English must submit the English Proficiency Test score taken within the last two years from one of the following agencies listed below:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Contact: www.ets.org/toefl or call 617.671.2075.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE). Contact: pearsonpte.com or call 323.255.2771.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Contact: www.ielts.org or call 609.921.9000.
Use the following codes for score reporting:
PTE: Not required
IELTS: Not required
Depending on the your program of interest, interviews may be required with the academic director, regional director, or faculty member.
Unique Application Requirements
Bachelor of Science in Management Degree Completion
How to Transfer into the BS in Management Program
- An equivalent of two years of lower-division coursework is required: 60 lower level semester units at a regionally accredited college or university, including a minimum of 30 general education units at a regionally accredited college or university.
- Required Upper Division Business Courses (BSM Program): 60 units
- Lower Division Requirements: 60 units
- Total Required for Graduation: 120 units
- An Associates of Arts/Science degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 from a regionally accredited college or university is required and English Composition and Math (College Algebra or higher).
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP): A maximum of thirty‐two (32) units of CLEP credit will be accepted toward admission and graduation. Sixteen (16) units of CLEP credit taken will be accepted towards general education requirements, and sixteen (16) units of CLEP credit taken will be accepted towards elective requirements.
- Our BSM program also offers $3,000 scholarship to admitted students who complete the transfer admission guarantee (TAG) requirements prior to the start of their program.
Lower Division Requirements
English Composition: 3 Semester Units
Online BSM students must complete a course in English composition with a grade of "C" or better.
Mathematics: 3 Semester Units
Online BSM students may meet this requirement by taking a college-level mathematics course with a grade of "C" or better. Examples of mathematics subjects include college algebra, geometry, trigonometry, or calculus.
Social Science: 6 Semester Units
Courses in subject areas such as economics, history, political science, psychology, or sociology with a grade of "C" or better fulfill this requirement. Lower-division courses in microeconomics and macroeconomics are strongly recommended as preparation for the Online Bachelor of Science in Management program.
Humanities and/or Fine Arts: 6 Semester Units
Courses in subject areas such as art, music, speech, English, religion, foreign language, or history with a grade of "C" or better fulfill this Pepperdine Online BSM requirement.
Natural Science: 3 Semester Units
A course in a subject area such as natural science, physical science, or life science with a grade of "C" or better fulfills this requirement.
Additional General Education Courses: 9 Units Minimum
Four units of physical education and up to 15 units of computer science with a grade of "C" or better may be applied toward this requirement.
Electives: 30 Semester Units
To complete the minimum of 120 units required for the bachelor of business degree, students may choose elective courses from any area of study from an accredited college or university. Courses taken at other colleges and universities by a student already enrolled at Pepperdine University must be approved in advance by the registrar if they are to be applied toward a degree from Pepperdine.
For more information, download our transfer requirements brochure.
Executive Doctor of Business Administration
The Executive Doctor of Business Administration program is designed for seasoned, top-tier executives looking to cultivate new ideas and solve complex business problems through rigorous, applied research. In order to create a strong program cohort of qualified individuals, candidates will be evaluated by a two-phase process.
Joint BSM/MBA (MBAJ)
Students must have earned a 3.4 or higher grade point average in the Pepperdine Graziadio BSM program in one of two situations:
Current Pepperdine BSM Students
You must be currently admitted to and have completed 40 or more units of the Pepperdine Graziadio Bachelor of Science in Management program and have no outstanding lower-division course work.
You must apply to the MBAJ program during your fourth BSM term (or after 40 units).
You must sustain the 3.4 GPA between the time of admission to and during your initial enrollment in the MBAJ program.
Pepperdine BSM Alumni
You must have graduated with a BSM degree from the Graziadio School no more than five years prior to the term of attendance.
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements below, please contact the program office.
A minimum of three years of acceptable work experience is required.
A minimum grade of "B" is required in each BSM course for which the equivalent Fully Employed MBA core course is waived through the MBAJ program. Students who have not achieved this minimum "B" grade in the BSM course will be required to complete the equivalent MBA core course in addition to the standard course requirements of the MBAJ program.
A completed Employment Information form with essay, as specified, must be submitted with the application.
The GMAT is waived for applicants who meet all the above criteria.