MS in Management and Leadership
- Application Deadlines
- Round 1: Friday, May 14, 2021
- Round 2: Friday, June 4, 2021
- Round 3: Friday, July 2, 2021
- Classes Begin: Monday, August 30, 2021
Spark Meaningful Change and Inspire Others to Reach Their Peak Potential
The online MS in Management and Leadership degree offers a flexible, experience-driven curriculum designed to expand your foundation of strategic management and organizational practices. This 12-month program introduces the valuable leadership skills needed to effectively empower individuals and teams you manage while implementing meaningful change across large-scale corporations, not-for-profit institutions, and cutting-edge start-ups. In addition to understanding and applying contemporary management and leadership theories, students also will create a personal development plan, receive individual leadership coaching, and complete a service-leadership project in the community.
- Online learning environment combines live classes and self-paced course work
- Participate in a capstone service leadership project involving hands-on consulting with local nonprofits.
- Outstanding faculty with a unique combination of academic accomplishments and industry experience
- Extensive networking opportunities with an alumni network of more than 40,000 professionals worldwide
- 12Month Program
- GMATor GRE Not Required
- MBAPathway Opportunity
- Online Option
There are plenty of universities with good programs, but at Pepperdine, you're here for something so much greater than yourself. Also, Graziadio is a family. Once you're a part of it, you're a part of it for life. I wanted a place to call home and Pepperdine and Graziadio did just that."
How long does it take to complete the program?
The program can be completed in just one year on an expedited schedule. Generally, students complete the program in 16 to 20 months.
Can MSML coursework be applied to the MBA program?
Course work can be applied to waive 9 units from the Fully Employed MBA core courses and 12 units from the elective requirements for the Leadership and Managing Organizational Change concentration.
How many years of work experience is required?
A minimum of two to three years of professional work experience is required to qualify for admission to our Master's in Management and Leadership program.