Exchange Students - Application
Pepperdine University's Graziadio School of Business and Management has academic partnerships with top universities and business schools around the world. Students from partner institutions who have been selected (nominated) to participate in the exchange are eligible to apply to the Graziadio School. Please consult with the International Office at your institution to determine your eligibility for this student exchange program.
Once you have been selected (nominated) by your institution to participate in the student exchange program, please complete and submit an online application form and accompanying documents. After the application has been accepted, you will receive an I-20 form for use in securing a student visa to the United States. Please keep in mind that it can take a minimum of three months to complete the visa process.
How to Apply
- Once you have been formally "nominated" by your home institution, you may apply for the Exchange Program (1/2, 1, or 2 trimesters). Please complete the Incoming Exchange Student Application below. If you are applying for the Double Degree program (3 trimesters, degree-seeking), please complete the Double Degree application.
- To apply for the Exchange Program - click the link below, complete the online registration and Incoming Exchange Student Application form. You will not be charged an application fee. Click here for Exchange Application
- To apply for the Double Degree Program - click the link below, complete the online application form. See the chart below
item 4 on this page for information about application requirements for the Double
Click here for Application
- Refer to the application requirements below for additional documents you will need to apply.
- Please upload your accompanying documents in PDF format to your on-line application form (such as original transcripts and test scores.)
|One-Term Exchange Application Requirements:||Double Degree Application Requirements*:|
|1) Completed application form||1) Completed application form|
|2) Written Essay (answer the essay question in the application)||2) One essay required in the application; one essay optional|
|3) Official transcript (grades report) from partner university in English. (undergraduate transcripts are required if your graduate transcript shows less than 2 semesters of grades)||3) Official transcript (grade report) from partner university and from undergraduate institution. Must be in English and the grades must be converted to a 4.0 U.S. grading scale. The partner institution may provide a letter attesting to the acceptable nature of the student's academic performance in lieu of converted grading scale. The WES service can be used for official grades conversion and a fee does apply.|
|4) Copy of original TOEFL or IELTS score report||4) Official TOEFL or IELTS score report|
|5) Letter from partner university verifying that you have been selected to apply to Pepperdine through the exchange. (Nomination letter)||5) Letter from partner university verifying that you have been selected to apply to Pepperdine for the double degree. (Nomination letter)|
|6) The application fee is not required.||6) Official GMAT score or PAEP score|
|7) The application fee is not required.|
*As degree-seeking students, double degree applicants are subject to the formal admissions process set forth by Pepperdine University.