Share your business success with the Graziadio Community by writing your own blog post to be considered for publication. Here are examples of well composed blogs:
- Alumna Paige Hallett Shares Advice on Leveraging Your Graziadio Experience and Connections
- Sustainability Meets Business: Executive MBA Alumnus Jonathan Tan (MBA ‘14) Details How His Work Intersects with Sustainability
- Disrupting Your Element: Laura Woodward’s Firm is Changing the Way You Think
For a successful blog post submission, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Word Count: Minimum 800-1500 words
- Title: A title is needed at the top of every feature. It helps drive interest and frames the overall story. The title can be creative and is meant to draw in the reader.
- Introduction: A summary/introduction needs to be written to frame the context of the piece. This can be short and sweet or detailed depending on what is deemed appropriate.
- Answer 5 or more of the Following Questions
- What industry are you in and why did you choose that industry?
- How do the values of being a servant leader play out in your life?
- Share your recent professional success and what made it successful?
- What is one thing that you learned from your experience at Graziadio that has influenced your life?
- What is one business tip that you could share that you’ve learned during the pandemic?
- What advice do you have for those looking to build a similar career path, or transition into your function or industry?
- What advice do you have for business owners that may be struggling during this global pandemic?
- What book would you recommend to business school students or alumni?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What do you think makes someone a best for the world leader?
- Submit a Photo: These can be a professional headshot or a personal photo as long as they are appropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take for my blog to be published?
Submitted blogs that meet all of the guidelines listed above typically take one to two months to be published. This is due to the vetting process and additional edits that may need to be made.
How often can I write a blog post?
We understand that alumni can have multiple successes and may want to write more than one blog post. We are able to publish a blog post once per year for each alumni interested.
Where will my blog post be shared?
Our blog posts are shared to the Graziadio Community through the Graziadio Alumni Blog webpage, our social media, and monthly newsletters.