MSGB to MBA Pathway Requirements
Maximize Your MS in Global Business Toward an MBA
Our MS in Global Business to MBA Pathway is an exclusive opportunity for accomplished master's students to kick-start their MBA journey. The pathway reduces the 20-month MBA to a 12-month, 3-trimester program (internship included), making it the strategic next step for globally-minded, experience-driven business students who wish to leverage their professional experience in the workplace.
- You must sustain a 3.0 or higher GPA during your MSGB program.
- You must have a minimum of one year professional work experience to qualify.
- You must submit scores from either the GMAT or GRE.
- Completed resume submitted with the application.
The following admission items are waived for MSGB to MBA students and do not need to be submitted:
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee