MSGB to MBA Pathway Requirements
Maximize Your MS in Global Business Toward an MBA
MS in Global Business to MBA Pathway is an exclusive opportunity for accomplished master's students to kick-start their MBA journey. The pathway reduces the 20-month MBA to a 15-month, 3-trimester program (internship included). This serves as a strategic step for globally-minded, experience-driven business students aiming to leverage their professional experience in the workplace.
- You must sustain a 3.0 or higher GPA during your MSGB program.
- You must have a minimum of one year professional work experience to qualify.
- You must submit scores from either the GMAT or GRE.
- Completed resume, essay, and the online application.
The following admission items are waived for MSGB to MBA students and do not need to be submitted:
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee