There is no fee to participate.
- Students are available for full-time summer internships beginning in April and can participate in part-time internships during the academic year.
- Your organization will define the scope and focus of the internship to support company objectives.
- Students have on average four years of work experience and many bring an international perspective to the workplace.
Director, Employer Relations
Graziadio interns are:
• Values-centered in business practice
• Experience-driven to make an impact
• Entrepreneurial in spirit
• Global in perspective
Hire Pepperdine Talent!
Meet our values-centered leaders at the Graziadio Green Internship Fair. Our program features a diverse group of students pursuing MBA, M.S. Global Business, and International MBA degrees. We invite you to participate in the fair and build your talent pipeline through hiring Graziadio interns.
We also invite you to attend the Green Jobs panel discussion hosted by the Sustainable Business Council which follows.
Pepperdine University reserves the right to review and approve all exhibitors before confirming registration.
Green Internship Fair Agenda
|6:00 – 7:00 p.m.||Check in and booth setup|
|7:00 – 8:00 p.m.||Internship fair
|8:00 – 9:30 p.m.
||Green jobs panel discussion|
Participating Students and Graduates Include:
|Program||Average age and work experience|
|Full-time MBA||26 4 years
|Fully Employed MBA
||29 7 years
||40 15 years
|Bachelor of Science in Management
||32 13 years
Location & Directions:
View Larger Map