Publications and Appearances
Dean Deryck J. van Rensburg
Dean van Rensburg is committed to creating a truly transformational learning experience. This includes enrolling the highest caliber of students and incubating the next generation of business leaders at Graziadio. Explore these recent publications to learn more about his vision and strategy for the school.
Interviews and Op-Eds
Dean van Rensburg appeared on C-SPAN to speak with Robert Kaplan, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, about monetary policy and the future of the global economy.
Dean Deryck J. van Rensburg Writes Op-Ed in U.S. News & World Report on Ethical Responsibility of Businesses.
Dean Deryck J. van Rensburg Featured in L.A. Times "How I Made It" Section.
Dean Deryck J. van Rensburg reflects on his corporate odyssey and the future of business education.
- Fayena, I., Nelson, A., Rashman, L. & Van Rensburg, D.J. (2020). Learning strategies of high- tech entrepreneurs about business opportunities. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, 12(2): 228-250.
- Van Rensburg, D.J. (2015). In-sourcing disruptive brands as a corporate entrepreneurship strategy. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 11(4): 769-792.
- Van Rensburg, D.J. (2014). Brand intrapreneurs and brand managers: In search of disruption. Journal of Business Strategy, 35(4): 29-36.
- Van Rensburg, D.J. (2013). Is strategic entrepreneurship a pleonasm? Journal of Management & Strategy, 4(1): 15-27.
- Van Rensburg, D.J. (2013). Strategic brand venturing: An intersectional idea. Management Decision, 51(1): 200-219.
- Van Rensburg, D.J. (2012). ‘Value’ – a practitioner’s lens. Industrial Marketing Management, 41(1): 13-14.
- Van Rensburg, D.J. (2012). Strategic brand venturing: The corporation as entrepreneur. Journal of Business Strategy, 33(3): 4-12.