Graziadio Thought Leader Research
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School published a press release highlighting faculty research. Graziadio thought leaders’ research investigates the changing business world and the impacts of the pandemic. Below are the Graziadio faculty and their research papers:
- Jared Ashworth, Changes Across Cohorts in Wage Returns to Schooling and Early Work Experiences
- Cristina Gibson, Shared Leadership and Team Effectiveness: Does Traditionalism and Virtuality Matter?
- Charla Griffy-Brown, Evaluating Risk for Top-line Growth and Bottom-line Protection: Enterprise Risk Management Optimization (ERMO)
- Clemens Kownatzki, Case Study of Event Risk Management with Options Strangle and Straddles
- Zhike Lei, Reflecting on the Fly: Development of the Team Reflection Behavioral Observation (TuRBO) System for Acute Care Teams
- Cristel Russell, A Framework of Brand Contestation: Toward Brand Antifragility
- Doreen Shanahan, Paradox of Social Support in Virtual Communities
- Dana Sumpter, The Dark Side of Construction Coverage: Navigating Consensus, Evolution, and Practical Relevance in Theory Building
To learn more about Graziadio thought leadership research, visit the Graziadio Center for Applied Research.