Pepperdine Graziadio Invites Leaders to Attend International Women's Day Virtual Conference on March 8th
In honor of celebrating International Women’s Day, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School will be hosting a complimentary virtual mini-conference. The Learn - Inspire - Challenge virtual event will take place Monday, March 8, 2021, from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM and feature women business leaders that are taking the lead to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in the business world. Graizadio’s Center for Women in Leadership director, Dr. Bernice Ledbetter, will be hosting the event with Elizabeth Goodwin, Graziadio's assistant vice chancellor and senior director of development.
“Women bring skills, different perspectives, and cultural diversity to organizations that can ultimately drive solutions,” said Dr. Ledbetter. “Currently only 5% of CEOs of major corporations in the U.S. are women. Today’s female business leaders have the hard task of knocking down barriers and setting the pathway for women of all backgrounds to create a diverse and inclusive world. The Learn - Inspire - Challenge event will feature a powerhouse panel of women that are advancing leadership in the business world and inspiring others to do the same.” Event speakers include:
- Binwa Sethi, Principal, Threefold Leadership
- Britta Wilson, Vice President of Inclusion Strategies, Pixar Animation Studios
- Charla Griffy-Brown, Associate Dean for Fully Employed and Executive Programs, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
- Chau Le, Chief Operating Officer, Northwestern Mutual
- Stacey A. Gordon, CEO and Diversity, Inclusion, and Career Strategist, Rework
- Vikki Dorsey, Principal and Senior Consultant, Dorsey Management Consulting
The event is free to attend and open to the public. Interested participants must register here.