Custom Development Solutions
In a highly competitive global environment, there is an ever-increasing need for organizations to develop and train their employees. In addition to our nationally-ranked business degree programs, the Graziadio School works with organizations to assess and design education solutions that are specific to each organization's needs. Pepperdine's world-class faculty and staff work with organizations across many industries to deliver training solutions that are a custom fit and drive results. The programs are designed with flexibility and consider the many demands facing executives today. Our executive education offerings can be held on site at your organization or at one of Pepperdine's graduate campuses. Select and customize a Pepperdine program to equip your employees with the training and development they need to reach your company's specific goals.
As an Executive Education Custom Program Partner, all employees at your company, and
their spouse (domestic partner), are eligible to receive a 20% discount on open enrollment Executive Education programs, in addition to the following degree program benefits from the Pepperdine Graziadio
- 10% discount on degree programs (e.g. MBA, MS, DBA, BSM)
- Discounted application fee of $60 (regularly $160)
- Up to $45,000* in merit scholarships for those who qualify, depending on the degree program & modality (on-campus or online).
Custom Program Offerings
- Organizational Change and Development
- Leading Change
- Engaging and Developing People
- Organizational Design - Developing Leadership Effectiveness
- High-Performance Leadership
- Negotiation Strategies
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Finance for Executives
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Wealth Management - Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Pricing Strategy and Tactics
- Finance Strategy
- Developing and Executing Successful
- Business Strategies
- Launching a New Business
- Driving Profitability
- Building and Implementing Growth Strategies
- Operational Competitive Advantage
- Driving Innovation
- IT Essentials
- Corporate Governance
- International Business - Marketing Strategy
- Partnering with International Universities and Groups to Host Programs
Custom Program Partner Merit Scholarship Criteria:
- Merit scholarships are offered only to specific programs.
- Merit scholarships are determined based on work experience and undergraduate academic success (i.e., GPA).
- Must be a current employee, and/or spouse (domestic partner) of a current employee, at the time of application and scholarship award.
- Custom Program Partner merit scholarship is offered in addition to the Custom Program Client 10% tuition discount.
- Custom Program Partner merit scholarship is applicable only to newly admitted students.
Merit scholarships are renewed each term, provided the student remains in good academic
* Custom Program Partner merit scholarships are dispersed across the duration of the program.
** Custom Program Partner 10% tuition discount can be applied to any program and is valid for the duration of the program. Program may be started at any time now or in the future