Pepperdine Honors Outstanding Graziadio Women Alumni
Over the past few months Pepperdine Alumni Affairs called on the community to nominate Pepperdine alumnae who represented the exceptional leadership of dynamic women across diverse fields. Pepperdine is honored to recognize 40 outstanding alumnae whose leadership is shifting cultural landscapes, reshaping industries, and innovating in powerful and purposeful ways. The Graziadio Business School is proud to honor our eleven alumnae as part of the 2019 Outstanding Alumni | Women in Leadership.
Graziadio’s 2019 Outstanding Alumni | Women in Leadership honorees:
- Candi Castleberry Singleton, vice president of diversity partnership strategy and engagement, Twitter
- Kymberlee Dildine, chief administrative officer, Central California Food Bank
- Kim Folsom, cofounder, chief executive officer and managing partner, Founders First Capital Partners LLC and founder and interim chief executive officer, LIFT Development Enterprises, Inc.
- Nury Gomez, chief executive officer, Accounting Breeze
- Yasmeen Hibrawi, United States diplomat, United States Department of State
- Danielle M. Outlaw, chief of police, Portland Police Bureau
- Sara Train, sustainability manager, Trader Joe’s
- Betty Uribe, executive vice president, California Bank & Trust
- Elizabeth Mary Vilarado-Morgan, president and chief executive officer, Sutter Health Bay Area Medical Foundations
- Robin Washington, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Gilead Sciences
- Britta M. Wilson, vice president of inclusion strategies, Pixar Animation Studios.
View the full list of outstanding women in leadership.