Awards and Rankings
The Graziadio School's degree programs have been recognized among the nation's best by some of the most distinguished authorities in business – including U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek and the Princeton Review. The Graziadio School is honored to be considered among the top out of more than 2,000 business schools in the nation, and have top ranked MBA programs in Los Angeles.
Pepperdine Graziadio School
- Princeton Review named Pepperdine University Graziadio #3 for Greatest Opportunity for Women, #8 for Most Green MBA, and #5 Most Beautiful Campus in the nation.
- Forbes ranked Pepperdine among the top 10 Most Entrepreneurial Universities.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio MBA as Tier One among North American programs.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Full-time MBA #74 in the nation.
- Forbes ranks the Full-Time MBA program #63 in the nation for return on investment.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Full-Time MBA #83 nationwide.
- Los Angeles Business Journal annually places the Pepperdine Graziadio School among the top three largest MBA programs in Los Angeles County.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Part-Time MBA #48 nationwide.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Fully Employed MBA at #62 nationally.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio Executive MBA a Tier One program.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Pepperdine Graziadio Online MBA #15 in the world and Best Online Programs for Veterans #13 in the world.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio Online MBA a Tier One program.