Awards and Rankings
The Graziadio School's degree programs have been recognized among the nation's best by some of the most distinguished authorities in business – including U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, Businessweek and the Financial Times. The Graziadio School is honored to be considered among the top out of more than 2,000 business schools in the nation, and have top ranked MBA programs in Los Angeles.
Pepperdine Graziadio School
- College Atlas ranked the Pepperdine Graziadio School #2 among the Best Business Schools In CA.
- Forbes ranked Pepperdine among the top 10 Most Entrepreneurial Universities.
- Princeton Review named Pepperdine University the #2 Most Beautiful Campus in the nation.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Full-time MBA #63 in the nation.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Full-time MBA in the top 100 in the nation at #76.
- Los Angeles Business Journal annually places the Pepperdine Graziadio School among the top three largest MBA programs in Los Angeles County.
- Forbes ranks the Full-time MBA program #63 in the nation for return on investment.
- Poets & Quants ranks the Full-Time MBA program top 100 in the nation.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Fully Employed MBA at #50 nationally, and #12 in the Western region.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Part-Time MBA #52 nationwide.
- Leadership Excellence magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio School #13 nationally in leadership development.
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio School as the #1 business school serving the Valley and surrounding communities.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Executive MBA #23 in the world.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Pepperdine Online MBA #24 in the world.
- Poets & Quants ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio School among the top 20 Best Online MBA programs in the nation.
- U.S News & World Report named the E2B (Education-to-Business) MBA consulting program one of the “10 College Course That Will Pay Off at Work”.
- PINK magazine named the Graziadio School a ‘Best Business School’ for women MBAs nationally.
- Graziadio School remains ranked among the top 20% of the 630 eligible accredited business schools worldwide.