Awards and Rankings
Pepperdine Graziadio School degree programs have been recognized among the nation's best by some of the most distinguished authorities in business – including U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek and the Princeton Review. The Graziadio School is honored to be considered among the top out of more than 2,000 business schools in the nation, and have top ranked MBA programs in Los Angeles.
Pepperdine Graziadio School
- Princeton Review named Pepperdine University Graziadio #8 Most Beautiful Campus, #7 Most Competitive Students, and Best 294 Business Schools in the nation.
- Forbes ranked Pepperdine among the top 10 Most Entrepreneurial Universities.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio MBA as Tier One among North American programs.
- The Los Angeles Business Journal ranks the Graziadio School MBA #2 on their annual MBA Programs list for 2016.
- Pitchbook recently ranked the Pepperdine Graziadio School #25 on their list of Best Start-Up Schools.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Full-time MBA #74 in the nation.
- Forbes ranks the Full-Time MBA program #63 in the nation for return on investment.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Full-Time MBA #83 nationwide.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Part-Time MBA #48 nationwide.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Fully Employed MBA at #62 nationally.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio Executive MBA a Tier One program.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Pepperdine Graziadio Online MBA #15 in the world and Best Online Programs for Veterans #13 in the world.
- Princeton Review named Pepperdine University Graziadio #18 Best Online MBA in the nation.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Pepperdine Graziadio Online MBA a Tier One program.