Twelve Pepperdine Graziadio Alumni Showcased for Outstanding Healthcare Contributions
Pepperdine Alumni Affairs and Integrated Marketing Communications announced Pepperdine's Outstanding Alumni in Healthcare campaign results, honoring the contributions and achievements of Pepperdine alumni in the healthcare industry. Included in the list of 34 honorees were 12 Pepperdine Graziadio alumni who are making a difference in patient care, improving the industry, and shifting strategies to improve the care continuum.
Pepperdine Graziadio sends a heart-felt congratulations to all of our alumni recognized for the 2020 award list:
- Mary Bernadett (2001 PKE): The Molina Foundation, Executive Vice President of Research and Innovation
- Steven Bilt (2001 PKE): Smile Brands, Inc, CEO
- Lori Cardle (2013 EMBA): Valley Presbyterian Hospital, COO
- Michael Edelstein, M.D. (1988 EMBA): Retired Radiologist and Nuclear Medicine Physician
- David Feinberg (2002 PKE): Google Health, Vice President
- John Figueroa (1997 MBA): CarePathRx, Founder & CEO
- Nancy Hunter (2006 MBA): Bluebird Bio Inc., Head of Commercial
- Joy Jones, MD (2018 PKE): UCLA, Greater Los Angeles Veterans Administration Medical Center, Physician
- Beth Lopez (2013 EMBA): Kaiser Permanente, Director of Ambulatory Care Services
- Kori Novak (2000 MBA): The Toiyabe Indian Health Project, CEO / Consultant
- Amy Towner (2018 PKE): Healthcare Foundation for Ventura County, CEO
- Lance Yuen (1987 MBA): Bayer Consumer Health Asia-Pacific, President
A list of all alumni winners, along with their photo, short bio, and Q&A, is available here. All awardees will be featured in the upcoming issue of Pepperdine Magazine.