Part-Time Hybrid MBA Option
A Blended Online and In-Person Classroom Experience
Note: The Hybrid MBA program has been temporarily put on hold due to the requirement
for online course delivery as a result of COVID 19. For additional information, please
contact a recruiter or submit your information below.
The Pepperdine Graziadio Part-Time Hybrid MBA program is a flexible degree option for select Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) candidates that blends in-person class sessions at the West Los Angeles graduate campus with online, live learning sessions and self-paced activities.
Classes meet over the duration of a 15-week term, with seven weeknight or four Saturday on-campus sessions and eight online, virtual classes held on Thursday evenings. The hybrid format features a general management concentration that includes cross-disciplinary elective options.
Learn more about how to achieve your career goals with the Pepperdine Graziadio Part-Time MBA program.
On-Campus and Hybrid Format Comparison
|Typical course load per term||
|Length of each academic term||
|Class attendance requirement||
Hybrid MBA Benefits
- World-class Fully Employed MBA with a flexible schedule
- Evening and weekend MBA classes for working professionals
- Opportunity to combine in-person and online learning with a hybrid format at our West LA campus
- Rigorous, experience-driven learning that can be applied immediately in your career
- Outstanding faculty with a unique combination of academic accomplishments provide real-world industry experience
Who Should Apply?
The Part-Time Hybrid MBA (FEMBA) option is designed for working professionals living in the greater Los Angeles area that would like the flexibility of having online classes, but also enjoy collaborating with classmates and peers in an in-person, classroom setting. Professionals with strong business acumen, excellent academic credentials, and leadership potential will find the Graziadio Part-time MBA highly rewarding. To be eligible, candidates must have:
- Completed an undergraduate business major from an AACSB-accredited university
- Completed the required upper division undergraduate courses within the past seven years
- A minimum GPA of 3.5 in coursework related to their business major
- A minimum GMAT score of 600 or a minimum GRE score of 161 (verbal) and 150 (quant)
- A minimum two years of professional work experience
- Fulfilled the admission requirements for the Part-Time MBA program