Flexible MBA Courses
Pepperdine Part-Time MBA (FEMBA)
At the Pepperdine University Graziadio Business School, our Flexible MBA courses offer a combination of traditional classroom instruction with online learning.
This hybrid delivery format allows you to complete many of your MBA requirements with fewer in-person class sessions. This option is ideal for working professionals who have families, travel often, or have demanding schedules that make it difficult to attend weekly evening classes.
Part-Time MBA Courses - Flexible MBA
- Combination of face-to-face class sessions (53%) and online learning (47%)
- Same faculty, curriculum, admission requirements, small class size, and academic rigor as our traditional Part-Time MBA courses
- Face-to-face weekend MBA meetings on Saturdays at our centrally located West Los Angeles Graduate Campus
- Core courses and select concentration electives available in this flexible format
- Access all Graziadio School resources, including career services, networking events, and financial aid