Most Fundable Companies
We Believe In Great Companies. We Help Them Succeed.
Our goal is to bridge the gap to get startup companies funded. Are you an early-stage U.S. company seeking private capital? Does your business generate between $0 and $10 million in annual revenue? Are you willing to answer a few questions and invest some of your time to determine your company's fundability?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, take part in our survey today! Get objective feedback on how your business will be viewed by potential investors. We aim to help you think about how to structure your business and pitch your service or product so that you are seen as a worthy investment. The top startups will be selected for our annual Most Fundable Companies list.
Is Your Company Fundable?
All companies receive the following benefits upon survey completion:
- Private, risk-free analysis and feedback, customized for your company ($500 value)
- Radar Graph from The Venture Alliance (TVA) - A unique graphical snapshot benchmarking your company to an ideal competitor in your industry at a similar stage of development
- General guidance on your likelihood for funding
- Opportunity to participate as finalists in our Fundability Assessment phase
TVA Radar Graph
Benchmarking Across 12 Measured Dimensions
Completing the Qualifier Survey is the first step in being recognized as a "Most Fundable Company."
After completing the Fundability Assessment, companies that are selected to be on the "Most Fundable Companies" list receive the following benefits:
- Recognized nationally
- Numerical company scoring to determine likelihood for funding
- Targeted credible exposure to potential strategic partners, investors, customers, and new hires
- Brand awareness and marketing tools
- Access to exclusive events, networking, and services
Please note these key dates:
|Top Company Introductions and Verification||August 2018|
|"Most Fundable Companies" Selected and Nationally Recognized||October 2018|
|Submit Qualifier Survey||Before July 12|
|Finalists Invited to Take Fundability Assessment||July 1 - 15|
|Submit Fundability Assessment||July 2 - 27|
- GeoStrategies will donate Tier 1 Packages valued at $2,500 to three top participating companies in March, April, and May
- The Tier 1 Package is used to identify target segments (either B2B or B2C), and where the greatest densities of those targets exist within their areas of interest.
- This model not only identifies the location, but also the relative size of those areas, allowing for the intelligent allocation of resources, be that marketing dollars, market expansion, or additional sales efforts.
As Featured In
Start growing with unparalleled analysis today
Start the FREE survey now and get your custom company analysis