Rothschild Applied Research Fellow
Center for Applied Research
We are pleased to announce the Rothschild Applied Research Fellow awards to recognize outstanding scholars within our midst. Recipients will hold the title Rothschild Applied Research Fellow for one year and will be given a $2,500 award stipend in recognition of their accomplishments. We welcome faculty to nominate themselves or their colleagues to be considered for the award.
Eligibility and Criteria
- All participating faculty at the Graziadio Business School are eligible. Administrators (Deans, Department Chairs, Directors) are not eligible.
- Nominations should be based on the faculty's publication record (in print or accepted for publication) over the past 24 months. Scholarly work will be evaluated for rigor, influence, prestige, relevancy, support for the Graziadio School mission, and national / international recognition.
Process for Evaluation
- Faculty can nominate themselves or their colleagues for the awards. Nominations should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, as the Director of the Center for Applied Research.
- Nominees may be contacted to provide material and information supporting their nomination.
- An aggregated list of nominees will be provided to the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and to the Department Chairs.
- Two candidates for each award will be recommended to the Dean for approval.
- Awards will be presented at a faculty meeting in the following term.
Please contact Dr. Mark Chun if you have questions about the requirements, processes, or criteria of these awards.
We are pleased to have this opportunity to recognize outstanding scholarship.