CERTIFICATE IN LEADING LONG-TERM VALUE CREATION
An applied approach to creating and managing long-term value in a company
Pepperdine University's Certificate in Leading Long-term Value Creation program is a two-day curriculum-based training program developed in conjunction with the Certificate in Private Capital Markets. The program teaches attendees how to lead companies to deliver sustainable improvements in value by creating value orientation in the organization. Participants learn to align the organization so individuals at all levels are making decisions that are consistent with the company's strategy and drive value.The program is led by both Pepperdine faculty and industry experts.
Next Offering: TBA
Program Learning Objectives
- Learn the fundamentals of business valuation and understand key value drivers at a strategic and operating level.
- Examine the critical relationship between strategy and value.
- Analyze a framework to measure and manage short-term performance and long-term health of a business, consistent with the principles of value creation.
- Examine the required elements of an organization to deliver value over the long-term.
- Study a strategic framework that integrates strategy development and the alignment process in order to imbed and implement strategy throughout the organization.
- Gain a clear understanding of the leadership and process required to create a value orientation in an organization.
Who Should Attend
The Certificate in Leading Long-term Value Creation program is designed for business owners and professionals working with small and middle market companies that are looking to increase their value and position the company for growth. The program qualifies for continuing education credit for CPAS licensed in California and MCLE for attorneys licensed in California and may qualify for other credentials depending on the state of jurisdiction.
- Lead Instructor: John Paglia, PhD, MBA, CFA, CPA, Associate Professor of Finance; Senior Researcher, Pepperdine Private Capital Markets
- Steve Chopp, MBA, Adjunct Professor, Senior Executive and Consultant
Certificate Program Details
Dates and Times:
Villa Graziadio Executive Center
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263
- Early registration $2,095 per participant
- Full price $2,295 per participant
- Take this in conjunction with Certificate in Private Capital Markets and get a discount on both programs – total cost for both programs: $4,490 ($800 discount)
Cost includes materials, breakfast and lunch each day.
Register early. The program has limited space.
Interim Director of Executive Education