Business Process Management Certificate
An organization is a collection of natural business processes that produce value, serve customers and generate income. Our Business Process Management (BPM) certificate program will teach you how to efficiently optimize your profits, productivity and competitive advantage through effective process management. Our BPM certification program will give you the skills vital to leading your organization’s transformation and to sit for certification from ABPMP.
Why BPM is Vital...
The BPM program is comprised of five modules:
- Essentials of Process Management (Live 6-Hour Web-Based Training)
- Process Mapping and Systems Thinking (2-Day Seminar)
- Performance Improvement Strategies (2-Day Seminar)
- Innovation Tools and Techniques (Web-based)
- Executing Process Improvement Solutions
Certificate Program Information
- Essentials of Business Process Management Web Training (Virtual): September 10,12,17, 2019
- Process Mapping & Systems Thinking: October 17-18, 2019
- Performance Improvement Strategies: November 14-15, 2019
- Innovation Tools and Strategies (Virtual): Web-based
- Executing Process Improvement Solutions: December 10-11, 2019
- Essentials of Business Process Management: Online
- Process Mapping and Systems Thinking: Pepperdine University, West LA Graduate Campus
- Performance Improvement Strategies: Pepperdine University, West LA Graduate Campus
- Innovation Tools and Strategies: Online
- Executing Process Improvement Solutions: Pepperdine University, West LA Graduate Campus
- Cost is per participant.
- General registration discounts are available for Pepperdine students, alumni, veterans, and previous Executive Education program participants.
- Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
*Dates and locations may change. We will notify participants of any changes in a timely manner.
Module One: Essentials of Business Process Management
Leveraging Operational Excellence for Strategic Advantage
Six-hour e-learning, live, web-based event (three two-hour modules) provides foundational knowledge from the ABPMP Comprehensive Body of Knowledge as well as practical roadmaps to guide your BPM journey.
Module Two: Process Mapping and Systems Thinking
Using Process Analysis to Define & Solve Business Challenges
Practical, how-to-do-it two-day seminar that enables you to evaluate the "big picture" via systemic analysis and will arm you with a toolkit of process mapping techniques to rethink the way your organization operates.
Module Three: Performance Improvement Strategies
Using Lean, Six Sigma and Reengineering to Improve Business Results
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to improving business processes. This two-day seminar will teach an integrated approach that leverages a combination of the most-proven techniques
Module Four: Innovation Tools and Strategies
Finding Out-of-the-Box Solutions
Self-paced, web-based training (two hours) that demonstrates key techniques to generate out-of-the-box solutions and to leverage them to deliver meaningful business results.
Module Five: Executing Process Improvement Solutions
Making Great Ideas Work in the Real World
This two-day seminar provides a powerful combination of "soft" skills and "hard" skills that will win widespread support for process changes and enable you to manage an effective solution implementation.
You will benefit most from the Business Process Management (BPM) Certification program and its modules if you are a:
- Leader or member of six sigma, kaizen, lean or reengineering team
- Process owner or manager
- Process improvement team member or facilitator
- Process, workflow or business analyst
- Internal change agent
- Manager or consultant who is installing BPM, ERP, CRM or similar technologies
- Senior leader who is "champion" of process/technology change
- Candidate for CBPA or CBPP certification from the ABPMP
The skills delivered in this seminar can be applied in manufacturing, service, health care and public sector organizations.