Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Tuesday, April 24, 2012The Diamond Club at Angel Stadium
Online registration for this event is now closed. Walk-in registrations are welcome.
About the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim are a professional baseball team based in Anaheim, California.
About Dennis Kuhl
2012 marks Dennis Kuhl’s ninth year with the Angels after joining the club on Nov. 10, 2003. He was initially appointed as the Angels seventh President before being promoted to team Chairman on November 14, 2009. Kuhl continues to oversee the administration and day-to-day operations, along with a renewed effort in the area of civic affairs and community outreach. Under his leadership, the Angels have shown tremendous growth and advancement in key business initiatives, including sponsorship and marketing revenues, the nationwide expansion and marketing of the Angels brand, an upsurge in attendance (the Angels have topped the 3-million plateau for nine straight seasons) and increased broadcasting revenue through television and radio partnerships. Kuhl also played a key role in working with Major League Baseball when the Angels hosted the 2010 All-Star Game. Dennis is actively involved in several Southern California charities. He serves as the President of the “Light the Night” Event which supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and is a founding board member of The Pacific Club IMPACT Foundation/Lott Trophy. Kuhl works with Susan G. Komen for the Cure as one of their “Pink Tie Guys,” which is a select group of advocates speaking out to find a cure for breast cancer. He also serves on the Board of Governor at Chapman University, along with the Board of Directors for five nonprofits: the Los Angeles Sports Council, Boys and Girls Club of Anaheim, Newport Sports Museum, One Mission Foundation and the Tiger Woods Foundation A Boonton (NJ) native, Dennis graduated from the University of Arizona in 1970 with a degree in business administration.
Event Extras and Raffles
- Be present for a chance to win the DELS raffle and get an Apple new iPad gift certificate!
- Win the DELS getaway raffle and spend a relaxing weekend in Malibu at the Villa Graziadio (two nights based on availability, must be used by December 31, 2012). All attendees will receive a complimentary 20% discount coupon for a one or two night stay in Malibu at the spectacular Villa Graziadio.
- Enter parking lot at Orangewood Avenue.
- Large red helmets will be directly in front – park anywhere out front of these.
- Enter through Homeplate Gate located between two red helmets.
- Diamond Club will be immediately inside.
Parking for this event is complimentary.