On-site MBA Programs
Graziadio Corporate Partnerships
Pepperdine will bring education directly to you – at your location and your convenience – to help your organization grow a community of learners and leaders. Members of our faculty will come to your facility to teach Pepperdine's top-ranked MBA or bachelor's completion programs with a customized schedule that works for you and your employees.
Your organization and employees will enjoy these benefits:
- Convenience. Employees can earn their MBA or complete their bachelor's degree at a time convenient to their work schedule, right at their own workplace.
- Real-world Curriculum. Pepperdine's curriculum focuses on real-world learning so employees can apply knowledge immediately on the job. Employees can bring in actual on-the-job challenges to solve in class.
- Prestige. Our degree programs have been ranked among the top business schools by U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, BusinessWeek and the Wall Street Journal.
- World-class Faculty. Pepperdine faculty members combine superior academic credentials with extensive real-world business experience and continue to work in business today as consultants, executives, and entrepreneurs.
- Learning with Peers. The on-site program will be held exclusively for your employees.
We will work with you to identify and recruit your best candidates. Employers such as The Boeing Company and Vought Aircraft have already taken advantage of our on-site MBA programs to bolster their workforce. Engage your employee base, foster teamwork, and groom your next generation of leaders through our on-site programs.
For more information about on-site degree programs, please contact:
Executive Director, Fully Employed Programs Recruitment and Corporate Relations