The following types of financial aid are available to students at the Graziadio School.
Graziadio School Scholarships
The Graziadio School offers a number of special scholarships for students meeting specific scholarship criteria. These awards are made available by gifts from University supporters and alumni as well as from endowed funds. Awards are made annually according to established requirements and amounts may vary based on the availability of funds. Scholarships include:
- Associated Women for Pepperdine Scholarship — This scholarship is designated for active members of the Church of Christ attending the Graziadio School. The Associated Women for Pepperdine is a group of Church of Christ women that annually raises funds to support praiseworthy students meeting the established criteria.
- Thomas E. Burnett, Jr., Memorial Scholarship — This memorial scholarship was established in honor of Thomas E. Burnett, Jr., a 1995 graduate of the Graziadio School's Presidents and Key Executives MBA program, who passed away on September 11, 2001, on United Flight 93. It is designated for Graziadio School students who have demonstrated leadership skills.
- John B. and Nelly Llanos Kilroy Scholarship — Provided by the John B. & Nelly Llanos Kilroy Scholarship Fund. This scholarship is designated for Graziadio School students demonstrating exceptional scholastic merit and financial need.
- John Nicks Memorial Scholarship — Established to honor the memory of administrator and long-time Pepperdine professor John D. Nicks, Jr., funds are designated for Graziadio School students who show their past and future commitment to serving others and have demonstrated financial need.
- Reva Graziadio Endowed Scholarship — Established by Reva Graziadio, widow of the school's benefactor George Graziadio and a longtime supporter of the school. The funds are designated for incoming Full-time MBA students who have proven themselves as aspiring leaders and active community members.
- J. McDonald and Judy Williams Scholarship — Established by J. McDonald and Judy Williams, the funds are designated for active members of the Church of Christ attending the Graziadio School.
Private Grants and Scholarships