Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
By accepting a financial aid package offered by the Graziadio School, the student agrees to comply with the Financial Aid Terms & Conditions.
Acknowledging that you the student:
- Have read and understand the information provided in the Graziadio School Financial Aid Application Guide.
- Understand that any corrections made to my FAFSA may result in a revision of my financial
- Understand that I may be required to pay back part or all of the aid received if the corrections made to my FAFSA information changes my financial aid eligibility.
- Authorize the Graziadio School to receive my loan proceeds via EFT.
- Authorize the Graziadio School to use federal (Title IV) and state (Cal Grant) funds
to cover institutional charges.
- Understand that the full amount of these funds will be applied to my student account.
- Understand my right to request the Cal Grant B Access portion to be issued directly to me.
- Understand that if I request a direct payment, I am responsible for any outstanding balance on my student account.
- Will report all scholarships received from external organizations to the Financial Aid Office.
- Understand that my initial Pell Grant amount is estimated based on my projected enrollment status and will be adjusted based on my actual enrollment status at the end of each trimester's Add/Drop period. Only classes for which I began attendance are considered for determination of the enrollment status. Course(s) added after the Add/Drop period does not increase eligibility for the Pell Grant award.
- Understand that all offered loans are based on gross amounts, may require a separate promissory note, may be adjusted due to changes in enrollment status, income verification, or additional aid.
- Understand that the federal Parent PLUS and alternative loans are credit based and are subject to approval by the lending institution.
- Understand that my adverse credit history may impact my eligibility for credit based loans.
- Understand loan fees may be deducted from the loan proceeds prior to disbursement of the loan.
- Understand that I should follow-up regarding the denial status of my loan(s)
- Agree to participate in the stewardship thank-you letter project to express my gratitude to the donor for his/her generosity or my scholarship(s) will be rescinded.
- Understand that all unearned financial aid funds will be returned to the Department of Education and may result in unpaid school charges.
- Agree to pay any unpaid charges that may accrue as a result of return of federal funds.
- Understand there is an option to conduct these transactions in non-electronic form, which may delay the processing of my application.
- Understand that to receive these transactions in a non-electronic format, I should contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Understand that to conduct these transactions in an electronic format, access to the Internet, Firefox 29, Internet Explorer 9.0, and Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.00 or higher is needed.
If you are a student of the Graziadio School of Business and Management, you have
been assigned an e-mail address ending with @pepperdine.edu. All critical information
regarding your financial aid application status will be sent to your Pepperdine e-mail
To follow up on the status of your Graziadio School of Business and Management Application for Financial Aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at (310) 568-5530 or e-mail us at email@example.com.