Financial Aid Resources and Links
- U.S. Department of Education Student Guide
- California Student Aid Commission
- FAFSA on the Web
- FSA ID
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- FinAid! The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- FinAid! is sponsored by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. This page provides a free, comprehensive, independent, and objective guide to student financial aid.
- Financial aid calculators: online calculators to help students play "what-if" scenarios. All calculators are free, accurate, and confidential.
- College cost projector
- Savings growth projector
- Student loan advisors
- Estimating the family contribution (EFC)
- Budgeting calculators
- National Student Loan Data System-Review your loan history (have your FSA ID available to access your account)
Financial Aid Search Through the WEB is the largest and most complete scholarship search on the Internet. It provides access to a searchable database of more than 180,000 private-sector scholarships, fellowships, grants, and loans available to students.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
The world's largest and oldest private-sector scholarship database, 20 years of scholarship research, constantly updated.
Complete the brief questionnaire and scholarship search will find potential opportunities from its database of more than 2,300 sources of college funding, totaling nearly $3 billion in available aid.
Keyword search gives you a quick way to narrow down to a particular scholarship or group of scholarships.
Alternative Education Loans