Financial Aid Summary—Two Year Track
The following are financial aid scenarios based on the suggested 2 year BSM program track.
|Tuition for 10 Units||Federal Loans with
~1% Origination Fee
To review repayment options and amounts visit www.paybacksmarter.com
- Students must be enrolled at least half time (6 units) to qualify for federal loans.
- Federal Stafford loans have an ~1% upfront origination fee.
- Outstanding tuition balance not covered by the federal loans may be funded by private credit-based student loan(s).
- Federal maximum aggregate loan amount is $57,500.
- Dependent students for annual loan limits should refer to the at https://bschool.pepperdine.edu/admission/financialaid/undergraduate/guide
- Tuition calculations based on estimated 4% annual tuition increase. Estimated annual tuition increase could be in the 3-6% range.