Student's Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to know:
- The cost of attendance
- The refund policy for students who withdraw
- Types of financial assistance available from federal, state, and institutional sources
- Procedures and deadlines for submitting applications for financial aid
- Financial aid eligibility requirements
- The financial aid disbursement schedule
- An explanation of each type of award you are offered
- Loan Information: the interest rate, total amount you must repay, when your repayment begins, the length of your repayment period, and the cancellation or deferment terms of your loan(s)
- The criteria used to determine satisfactory academic progress for financial aid purposes
It is your responsibility to:
- Read directions thoroughly, complete all application forms accurately and comply with any deadlines.
- Provide supplemental information or documentation as required by the Financial Aid Office or other agency if applicable.
- Read, understand and keep copies of all your records.
- Repay student loans you may receive.
- Complete an entrance and exit counseling if you receive federal loans while in attendance at Pepperdine's Graziadio School.
- Notify the Financial Aid Office of any change in your enrollment status or financial status (including any scholarships or grants received from outside sources); changes of address and enrollment status also must be reported to your lender if you have a loan.
- Know and comply with all financial aid eligibility requirements including satisfactory academic progress requirements.