Horatio Alger Association Scholarship
- Students must pursue a Bachelor Degree and be enrolled in at least 12 units at the
- Students must maintain a 3.0 grade point average (GPA).
- Students must be willing to perform 6.5 hours community service during each academic
terms of the award and write an essay on the experience.
- Essay shall be submitted to the Association and Pepperdine within two weeks of the
close of each academic term.
- Students must complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to establish
- Students must submit their application to the Financial Aid Officer of GSBM by September
30 of each year for awards during the following academic year.