The Graziadio School offers merit-based scholarships to qualified candidates. The consideration for merit scholarships is based on the applicants' cumulative GPA, GMAT or GRE score and professional work experience. Awards are given at the time of admittance to the program. To see if you qualify, contact us at email@example.com.
The Graziadio School offers a number of special scholarships for students meeting specific scholarship criteria. These awards are made available by gifts from University supporters and alumni as well as from endowed funds. Awards are made annually according to established requirements and amounts may vary based on the availability of funds. Scholarships include:
- Pepperdine Legacy Partners Scholarship — This scholarship is designated for active members of the Church of Christ attending the Graziadio School. Pepperdine Legacy Partners is a group of Church of Christ women that annually raises funds to support praiseworthy students meeting the established criteria.
- Linda M. Gage Pepperdine Legacy Partners Endowed Scholarship – established to honor the memory of Regent Linda M. Gage. This memorial scholarship is designated for active members of the Church of Christ who attend Pepperdine schools and who have demonstrated financial need.
- Thomas E. Burnett, Jr., Memorial Scholarship — This memorial scholarship was established in honor of Thomas E. Burnett, Jr., a 1995 graduate of the Graziadio School's Presidents and Key Executives MBA program, who passed away on September 11, 2001, on United Flight 93. It is designated for Graziadio School students who have demonstrated leadership skills.
- John Nicks Memorial Scholarship — Established to honor the memory of administrator and long-time Pepperdine professor John D. Nicks, Jr., funds are designated for Graziadio School students who show their past and future commitment to serving others and have demonstrated financial need.
- Reva Graziadio Endowed Scholarship — Established by Reva Graziadio, widow of the school's benefactor George Graziadio and a longtime supporter of the school. The funds are designated for incoming Full-time MBA students who have proven themselves as aspiring leaders and active community members.
- J. McDonald and Judy Williams Scholarship — Established by J. McDonald and Judy Williams, the funds are designated for active members of the Church of Christ attending the Graziadio School.