Undergraduate Student's Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to know:
- The cost of attendance
- The refund policy for students who withdraw
- Types of financial assistance available from federal, state, and institutional sources
- Procedures and deadlines for submitting applications for financial aid
- Financial aid eligibility requirements
- The financial aid disbursement schedule
- An explanation of each type of award you are offered
- Loan Information: interest rate, total repayment amount, repayment start-date, repayment length period, and cancellation or deferment terms of your loan.
- The criteria used to determine satisfactory academic progress for financial aid purposes
It is your responsibility to:
- Read directions thoroughly, complete all application forms accurately and comply with any deadlines.
- Provide supplemental information or documentation as required by the Financial Aid Office or other agency if applicable.
- Read, understand and keep copies of all your records.
- Repay student loans you may receive.
- Complete an entrance interview and an exit interview if you receive federal education loans, while attending Pepperdine's Graziadio Business School.
- Notify Financial Aid Office of any change in your enrollment status or financial status. This includes any scholarships or grants received from outside sources. In addition, changes of address and enrollment status also must be reported to your lender if you have a loan.
- Know and comply with all financial aid eligibility requirements including satisfactory academic progress requirements.