Loan Counseling for Undergrads
Entrance loan counseling is required by the federal government for all first-time borrowers at Pepperdine Graziadio Business School. You can complete the entrance counseling online at www.studentloans.gov.
If you have questions about your student loans process please call the Graziadio School Financial Aid Office.
Entrance loan counseling on the Web contains the following information:
- Explanation of the types of financial aid
- Loan types and eligibility
- Loan terms and conditions, including repayment and deferment
- Student rights and responsibilities
- Consequences of non-payment
- Useful information that you will need to know
- Links to electronic calculators: budget worksheets, loan comparison, and loan repayment