Facebook pixel Undergrad Circumstances Changes | Pepperdine Graziadio Business School Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Graziadio Business School

Undergraduate Changes in Circumstances

In the event of a substantial change in your family circumstances (loss of employment, death, etc.), you may write to the Financial Aid Office to request a reevaluation of your award. You should describe in detail any changes, including the specific dollar amounts. Any award adjustment made by the Financial Aid Office will be contingent upon your eligibility and the availability of funds.